2019-01-21 Hypha Worker Co-op: Finance WG
Time: Tue, Jan 21, 2019 @ 12:00pm
Attending: pc, bl, yj
|Task Board Review||25|
- ben: fighting water problems. water through roof. parent visit.
- patcon: contemplating massage therapy. bad compnuter!
- yurko: ukrainian xmas!
Task Board Review
Archive Done tasks
Triage new tasks
#156 payroll, WagePoint doesn’t work with our QBO plan
- can have Rodica do this for us
- Rodica has access to our books, but is waiting on us
- pc, yj: have Rodica do the first integration
- DECISION: don’t upgrade QBO account for now
#122 get clarity with Rodica, to not leave contract undefined
- pc: plan to export payroll then talk to Rodica
- bl: emphasize I want alignment on scope of work and budget, don’t feel we must have contract to start
- #todo ask expected monthly rate (pc)
- bl: estimated budget
- yj: every dollar we spend, we need to bring in $7.72 in business
- bl: if we want to spend $100, we need $772 in business
- bl: until 30 June 2020: (estimates)
- $300 for bookkeeper -> $2,400 in revenue
- $1,500 for accountant -> $12,000 in revenue
- $160 for QBO -> $1,000 in revenue
- bl: so we need $20,000 in business for this accounting budget
- will we hit this revenue number by June?
- Payroll discussions
- Review invoicing documentation